Let's connect:

Subscribe to my youtube

Monday 5 September 2016

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!

 "Hello September, please be amazing"
Dress: H&M | Clutch: YDE | Necklace ; Gestuz | Pumps: Aldo | Flats : Adidas





Spring has sprung on our side of the planet and that means  it's time to transition your wardrobe and prepare for the summer.

I am kicking-off this new month with a very girly & laid back look featuring this full circle dress I got from H&M.  What drew me to it was the off the shoulder detail which is still on trend since last season.
This is the perfect spring/summer dress for all my bottom heavy (pear shaped) sisters out there as it flares from the waist down to accommodate your pear-shaped bottom i.e those pointy hips and thighs of thunder ;-).

It can be dressed up with some heels, a statement neck piece and a clutch for a lunch or dinner date, or  dressed down by pairing it with some flats, slip-ons or sneakers for a walk along the beach or just going shopping on a hot Saturday.



It's very light weight so it'll keep you cool and air. I would recommend you wear some "spanx" underneath for this kind of fabric to avoid those unwanted lumps and  panty lines especially if your "gym game" aint strong  (like me lol). I wasn't wearing any "spanx" on this shoot though because I wanted to show the true nature of the dress.

I don't know if it comes in any other colour but would def love it in white, blue, or mustard.

[ Online shopping for H&M is not yet available in the country so you can only get this in store at the V&A Waterfront in Capetown or Mall of Africa, Sandton City etc in Johannesburg ]

Thanks for stopping by and if you enjoyed this post please comment down below with your fave between the two looks or let me know how you would style this dress.Don't forget to share the post with your friends as well.

Have a lovely day lovelies xxx






not sure why I look mad here ...lol







2 comments:

);