Let's connect:

Subscribe to my youtube

Sunday 3 April 2016

PALAZZO PANTS

 "A Sunday well spent brings a week of content"



I'm back :-)....






So I always avoid getting wide leg pants because they tend to make you look bigger if you have a heavy bottom like me.  

I was so exited to have found the perfectly tailored high waist palazzo pants and loved how they are designed to accentuate a smaller waist which balances things out.

I was rocking this look last night at the Cape Town International Jazz Fest paired with a crop top. 

They can also be paired with a body suit, peplum top or a shirt as long it's fitted and best worn with a pair of platform heels to elongate your legs and making you appear taller and slimmer.


These are elegant and can be worn to work, travel or play and.....I have now realized I need on in every color :-) 
Have a lovely Sunday and thanks for stopping by xx

 Pants: YDE (Khosi Nkosi) | Top: Topshop | Heels : H&M













No comments:

Post a Comment

);