Let's connect:

Subscribe to my youtube

Friday 18 March 2016

BEST FINDS FOR MARCH 2016

Hey there beauties ....



I'm starting a monthly series on this blog where I will feature some beauty or fashion related products I have purchased and have found to be good buys for that month, which I hope you find useful when doing your monthly shopping.
It will be a bit different from the features you get from a fashion magazine since they are usually paid for, whereas I will be testing the products on myself and giving my honest "real life" opinion.

**************

Earlier this month Dischem (local BSS) was having a beauty fair sale which led me to pick up a few items I have never tried before.

1. Essence Nude Eyeshadow 

First up  is this baked nude eye shadow by Essence which is a very affordable brand of makeup and honestly offers some decent products.
This will come in handy for when you don't want to wear any color on your lid but still want a clean evened out finish with a shade closest to your skin tone.


shade: "my favourite tauping"

2. L.A Girl Flat Matte Velvet Lipstics

If you're looking a matte lipstick that wont dry your lips so much, give these a try. They contain 
Shea Butter which is very good moisturizer and they only cost R59 ($4) and don't wear off so easily!

They have about 26 shades which include  blue, brown and black (suitable for most skin tones) but sadly those three shades that I wanted the most are currently sold out everywhere in Cape Town , but I still scored these other lovely three shades for the price of two  :)


swatches

3. Catrice Eyebrow Powder

I love using powder to fill in or set my brows because it gives off a matte finish which I love

This powder is compact & comes with a small mirror, brush and twezzers which I found to be a nice touch and had me sold.


 4. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

It's very hard to find a water based make up remover that is not only just for the eyes but can work all over my face as well  because wipes tend to irritate the skin sometimes. I had never come across Micellar water so I don't know if it's new or it's new to me.  This water is very gentle on the skin which is great for sensitive skin and no rinsing is necessary. It also claims to last up to 200 uses (400ml bottle) which would be several months depending on how often you wear makeup. 

If you'd like to learn more about Micellar water read here



If you found this post  helpful , you can go ahead and share with friends and family.

Thanks for checking in and have a lovely day xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

);