Let's connect:

Subscribe to my youtube

Tuesday 18 April 2017

THE PLEATED SKIRT


Skirt: Foschini | Top: YDE | Nets: Foschini | Shoes: H&M




Pleated skirts are currently on trend and they are a must have this season.
They are easy to style and can be worn in so many ways like with boots, heels or flats. You could add tights and a polo neck on a cold day or with just a white t-shirt and sandals / sneakers when its nice and warm.

I have styled mine with some platform heels, fishnets and a crop-top (just to show off the nets which didn't really show on camera :-( )

I will most def film a lookbook video on the many ways you can style a pleated skirt so you can be on look out for that.

Follow me on my social media to stay updated
FB: NandyMlomo 
Like my FB page : That's So Bae Blog

Hope you enjoy the pics xxx











2 comments:

);