Let's connect:

Subscribe to my youtube

Sunday 9 April 2017

MARK. by AVON REVIEW (Lipstick, Eyeshadow Ink & Eyeliner)



I recently received some Mark. by Avon products from Rubybox to test out and review.


Mark is Avon’s expertly edited beauty and fashion boutique brand that is constantly launching fresh, on-trend and customizable products.

Avon developed Mark. to celebrate the "Mark" young women make in the world.

Mark. is available through Avon Representatives 

I was sent three lipsticks, an eyeliner and an eye shadow ink.

1. MARK. 3D  & BOLD LIPSTICKS

The lipsticks are said to be 3D, contain collagen and retinex colour complex.
They provide instant moisture and are said to result in Plumper, firmer & smoother-looking lips in 1 application. They are also enriched with retinol and collagen.

Current Price R69 (Regular Price  R149.90 each)

*Lip Swatches* 

Mark. 3D "Pink Pop"

Mark. 3D "Berry Cute"

Mark. BOLD "Ruby Shock"



My thoughts....

 Firstly I love the packaging of these, it's very retro and trendy.

The lipsticks are very moisturizing and so pigmented, the color pay off is really nice with Ruby shock being my favorite!!

Also these are very beautiful colors suitable for most if not all skin tones.

They are definitely worth a try. 

2. MARK. KOHL LONG WEARING EYELINER 

This smudge resistant eyeliner enables you to line and define without pulling and tugging.  It is formulated with shea butter to ensure a creamy, soft and smooth application  

It is long wearing and Ophthalmologist tested.

Mark. Long wearing eyeliner "Intense Brown"



My thoughts...
Another firm favorite. Love the formula and how easy it is to apply. 

It also comes with a smudger on the other side of the pencil for that smoked out look. 

The color pay off is great and I am totally gonna switch to this brand for eyeliners from now on.


3. MARK. EYESHADOW INK

The eye shadow is said to give your eye a rich, vivid colour that makes you stand out for long.  Infused with ultra comfortable wear of up to 18hours.
Smudge proof, sweat proof, waterproof, transfer proof, rub & fade proof.


Mark. Eyeshadow Ink "Gold Gleam"

My thoughts ....

 This eye shadow was very hard to work with. It went on on patchy as seen on my video

I tried using fingers, synthetic to hair brushes it just wouldn't budge.

I think it's probly  this color that's problematic because I've seen other youtubers using a different color not having the same issue.

I eventually made it work though but I do feel it needs some improvement.

Overall the products get a 7/ 10  from me so do check them out & enjoy.


*competition time*

Ruby Box is currently running a competition where you could win R1000 (RSA only) so do visit their website HERE to enter and good luck.

Watch how I created a day time look using all pf these products below and dont forget to subscribe to my channel :-)




Have a lovely day xxx.


3 comments:

  1. Beryy cute looks like a fun playful colour while ruby shock looks like something I'd wear to snatch a soul. lol. Yazi its sad that I don't have a decent red lippie. I must invest in one soon and this looks like a cool collection to look into when pay day comes.
    Quick question, Do they stain the lips after use? Thanks for the honest review on the eyeshadow. Hopefully avon improves the formula.

    Mvumikazi | Urban Mnguni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't knw how i missed this but the lipsticks don't stain at all hey, thanks for the support urban boo xxx

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of these hues by Avon yet (not sure if they are here or not), but I love the berry one on you!!
    - www.inmyjoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

);