Let's connect:

Subscribe to my youtube

Saturday 19 December 2015

L'OREAL INFALLIABLE 24HR MATTE FOUNDATION REVIEW







A while back I was shopping for affordable foundations from a pharmacy or "drugstore" as they call it in the US, to add to my make-up kit and bought this but never got round to using it since I don't wear foundation on a daily basis.

I have been coming across a lot of good reviews  about it and decided to reach out for mine to see if it's worth the hype and I was pleased.

The foundation ( in conjunction with the primer) felt really  light weight and stayed in place through out my day of shopping of about six hours without fading or sliding.  I'm pretty sure it could have stayed on for much longer.

I was with my mom that day and not once did she complain about my shiny forehead lol or offer me a blotting tissue since I always get shiny on my t-zone within an hour or so. I also did set that area with a tiny bit of loose powder so that may have helped as well. 

The coverage is high so there was no need to use a concealer and  I did not experience any break out which i tend to get with other brands sometimes.

The only con is that it doesn't have any SPF which is not a friend to oily skin in any case but you can fix that by using an SPF containing moisturiser.

 I wasn't able to get the right shade to match me so I ended up combining two shades, (in order of appearance) number 33 Cappuccino & number 32 Amber to get a shade closest to my skin tone
( as seen on the above swatches)

This foundation is great for oily skin and is definitely a good buy for beauty on a budget, available at all L'Oreal stockist (Clicks, Dischem, Foschini, etc) and retails for about R189 (US $13)

Lastly if you are interested in more beauty/style related product reviews and perhaps have a specific one you'd like me to review you can drop me a mail at: nandy@thatssobae.com and I will try it out for you :-)

PS. this post is not sponsored, all views are my honest opinion.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

);