Let's connect:

Subscribe to my youtube

Sunday 6 December 2015

FESTIVAL FLORALS


Top: Forever 21 |  Denim Skirt: Foschini


The festival look made a big comeback on the streets during the coachella music festival earlier this year. 

Nowadays most designers are influenced by street style so it's no wonder that floral prints were popular on the runway during the spring/summer fashion week 2016 a few months ago.

I haven't gone for the festival look on this post but have taken some inspo. from it by pairing this simple denim skirt with an off shoulder floral print top inspired by the trend. 

I dressed it up with some stripy heels and a handbag which were some of the gifts I got for my birthday, exactly what i needed lol. 

I find flared skirts very flattering if you have wide hips and  if you don't have a flat stomach you can opt for a loose fitting blouse or shirt tucked in.







Bag: Ninewest | shoes: Sissyboy




No comments:

Post a Comment

);