Let's connect:

Subscribe to my youtube

Thursday 10 December 2015

A LITTLE THROW BACK (BIRTHDAY PART 2)

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it."

 Coat & Leggings : Topshop | Jumper /Jersey: Cotton-On | Bag: Accessorize | Shoes: Topshop




A  little throwback to my birthday dinner at the Fire & Ice in town.
They have some very delicious african dishes I totally recommend which makes me think I should probably add a food section to my blog since I love to eating and all … lol

I had no idea what to wear that evening as I was tired and sleepy coming back from a road trip earlier on. It had gotten a bit cold so I threw on some leggings and layered up with an oversized coat and some chunky heels.

I'm not much of a leggings person since I have thunder thighs and all but somedays I'll be like "eff it" I'ma wear whatever the heck I want lol. This is definitely a go-to outfit during the cold season. It's lazy and also timeless plus it can be dresses up or down depending on the type of shoe you wear.





*********

Earlier that day we had decided to go on a road trip to this beautiful small town called Hermanus, about a hundred kilometres outside Cape Town which is famous for whale watching.  We ended up doing just that while having lunch and a this hotel ( I can't seem to remember the name) but has a great sea view. 

It turned out to be a little boring though because the whales decided not to show up, but we managed to catch a small one just when we were about leave. The rest of them were clearly on vacay lol

The day turned out great since it was all very spontaneous and none of it was really planned. As we grow older being whimsical is not very practical but is needed sometimes, to bring out that care-free little person hidden within..

Have  your self a lovely day and hope found this post somewhat inspiring.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

);