Let's connect:

Subscribe to my youtube

Thursday 1 October 2015

STYLING : HIGH WAISTED MAXI SKIRT






Today I'm wearing a high waisted maxi skirt i got from Zara. Pairing it a crop top, a tucked in shirt or loose fitting t-shirt is the best way to style this type of skirt to show of your waist line. I'm all about high waisted anything because I find it flattering and probably makes me appear taller than I really am. I also dug out an old pair of all-stars i bought back in 2006 and they have never been washed lol. I haven't really worn them much though simply because i have flat feet and they aren't really suitable but I do like the "worn out dirty look" though, it gives them character. Check out the rest of the pics and have a lovely day or night. xxx

outfit Info

Skirt & mini bag: Zara| Crop top & Jacket: Factorie| Hat: Ska| Glasses: YDE

2 comments:

);