Let's connect:

Subscribe to my youtube

Monday 21 September 2015

DENIM BERMUDA SHORTS

"It's a good day to have a good day"


Hello lovely readers



It's Monday again and that means a new week of unlimited potential lies ahead. We're officially done with winter over here and slowly approaching my favorite season, summer!!

Bermuda shorts are a staple this season so if you don't own a pair you need to get one or make one, like I did on this look by cutting out a pair of old jeans. You can cut slightly above the knees. I personally prefer my knees covered though lol. I also wanted to distress the shorts and leave the horizontal white thread still intact but it did not come out right because it's stretch denim so I ended up cutting off the thread and making holes - which is also on trend by the way ;-)
I feel a pair of washed out vintage levi’s jeans would work well on this.

I paired this look with a denim shirt & a pair of Airmax Theas which also gives an alternative idea on how to style sneakers. Hope this leaves you inspired and go out there and make the week great, have a lovely day xxx.

OUTFIT INFO:
Denim shorts : DIY| Crop top: Topshop| Denim shirt: Truworths| Glasses&Hat: YDE| Sneakers : Nike Airmax Thea| Bag: Accessorize| Necklace: Lovisa|

4 comments:

  1. Ukrazula iimpahla still? Lol.
    Well, you make'em look good..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks i should make them holes bigger

      Delete
  2. I am so in love with this look :D and your blog is so cool hey. (philiswa)

    ReplyDelete

);