Let's connect:

Subscribe to my youtube

Tuesday 27 October 2015

COOL FOR SUMMER


Hello Fashion Lovers


Tis the season to do bold bright colors and incase you were wondering, that is how orange became the new black lol!

This look was inspired by that 70s Disco look which is all about brights and big hair. I gave it my own twist by pairing it with sneakers. I also went for a cranberry smokey eye with ombre lip by mixing Mac Heroine (matte) & Rimmel 660 (Moisture renew) to complement the look and i just love how it turned out.

Summer is meant to be a fun season so don't be afraid to experiment with brights from clothes to hair & make up.
I also shot a get ready with me video for this look which will be up on my youtube-channel as soon as I finish editing, so please subscribe here so you don't miss a thing.

Have a great week ahead and take care.


Outfit Details:

Ribbed Dress: Topshop | Sneakers: Nike Roshe One (via Foot Gear) | Necklace: Gestuz Accessories (Mthatha)| Clutch: YDE

12 comments:

);