Let's connect:

Subscribe to my youtube

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Styling: Black and Grey

"Don't watch the clock, do what it does. Keep going" Sam Levenson

Jersey & Skirt : YDE | Shoes : Topshop | Glasses : Zara | Hat: Rich Leather (Capetown)


Cant believe we're already in the middle of the year, time sure flys even when you're not having fun. Hopefully everyone has accomplished the goals set at the beginning of the year or lived up to your resolutions? If not then don't despair, you still have time as long as you're breathing so start today - better late than never. About this post, I did this shoot a while back but I didn't like how the pics had come out so I decided not to blog it. Last night I  was going through old photos and came across the pics and thought they don't look so bad anymore and here we are. This is a nice day look for a coffee date with a friend, black and grey look good together.










No comments:

Post a Comment

);