Let's connect:

Subscribe to my youtube

Wednesday 24 June 2015

TIMELESS BIKER CHIC

"Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out." John Wooden

Faux leatherjacket: FOREVER 21 | Shirt & Pants: Levis | Boots: Dune London | Mini Bag: ZARA | Snood Scarf: CottonOn | Glasses: Spitfire | Lips: Yardley Supermoist in Vixen

 

Greeting friendly friends. I have recently decided to invest in a new camera which is more suited for this kinda thing. Although its entry level it's a huge difference from the bridge camera I was using before and to be honest I didn't even know what a bridge camera was till I decided to get a clue and discovered that apart from the zoom feature it is no better than a "point & shoot" …yeah I speak cam lingo now lol. Anyways I got the cheapest DSLR I could find so next up will be me saving up for  a decent lens but that won't be for a while. Today I'm sporting the classic look that is fit for all ages in my opion and never goes out of style. 

I came across these amazing jeans from Levis called "Perfectly Slimming Pull On Legging" and they fit perfectly because they don't have a zipper and button. They are fairly comfortable and the waistband stays where it needs to lol so I totally recommend them. I paired them up with a white shirt and a biker/moto faux leather jacket that is currently on trend and finished off with these lovely ankle boots and the mini bag to complement the look. You can zip up add a scarf (as seen above) on a very cold day but this also works in summer as its not too warm. Have a lovely day guys and enjoy the pics. all these were bought in-store but I have provided links for what's available OR similar to shop on-line.




























No comments:

Post a Comment

);