Let's connect:

Subscribe to my youtube

Sunday 10 May 2015

PUNK ROCK WITH A TWIST

"Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud"  Maya Angelou

Jacket: Banana Republic (Stuttafords) | Croptop: Edgars | Skirt: YDE | Shoes: Chuck Taylor allstar platform | Chocker : D.I.Y | Earrings : Truworths

The 70's are said to be one of, if not thee most influential eras in fashion, which explains why they keep coming back every time from chokers to crop tops to leather jackets to Birkenstocks (slides) and platform shoes, knee high boots, turbans etc. With this outfit I was going for a bit of that punk rock look with my own twist and spiced it up with these cameo polka dot tights and since it was cold I thought this military puffy men's jacket (that every-body just loves..lol) would complete this outfit. Hope this leaves you inspired and enjoy the rest of your Sunday, God bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment

);