Let's connect:

Subscribe to my youtube

Wednesday 29 April 2015

BLUE STRIPES




Dress: Zara | Scarf: Woolworths | Jacket: Levis (old) | Boots: San Marinna (old)

Can body con dresses be more versatile, I mean they can be worn in any kind of weather. I got this blue striped dress last summer and I like that I can switch up the look to make it winter friendly by pairing it with a denim jacket (cropped by me), a scarf and some boots. I could also layer this look with a white long sleeved knitted crop top on a very cold day to keep warm. Did I mention how much I'm obsessed with this fedora hat though, I have been wearing it since i got it ..lol  it just brings any outfit to life and also keeps me warm so I should probably get more colors. If you're in the southern hemisphere the cold season is finally here so do keep warm while we watch the rest of the world enjoy warm weather *cries*! Thanks for checking out my blog and a big shout out to my growing overseas audience. Stay tuned for more…ok I'm starting to sound like a radio add… lemme stop. Peace in the middle east!!











2 comments:

  1. That scarf is literally a perfect match for that dress! Love how you styled it <3

    StyledByBlondie.com

    ReplyDelete

);