Let's connect:

Subscribe to my youtube

Wednesday 22 April 2015

ALL BLACK ERRRTHANG


Jeans : Topshop | Croptop, Bangle & Backpack : YDE | Bomber Jacket : Zara (old) | Shoes : Woolworths (old) | Neckpiece : Truworths 
All black everything has been trending in my life. It's sophisticated and flattering, anyone can pull it off. I paired high wasted joni jeans with a croptop, faux leather bomber jacket and accessorized with some gold. I also finally found the perfect fedora hat after looking for so long so my life is now complete lol.











4 comments:

  1. One of my favourite looks. Can this look be teamed up with sneaks or Timberlands?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Am, yes it def can especially for taller people and maybe a wedged sneaker or heeled timbs if you are as short as me ;-)

      Delete
  2. wow this is just beautiful and stunning. i love the style and please keep up the good work. You have all my support

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep up the good work. I so love the outfit it looks beautiful and stunning too.

    ReplyDelete

);