Let's connect:

Subscribe to my youtube

Tuesday 10 March 2015

THE BODYCON DRESS


Dress & Sandals: Topshop| Clutch & Hat: YDE| Beads: Woolworths


What colour is the dress? The dress is black yall lol, that little black bodycon. (That other dress that made news was blue and black by the way, if you saw white and gold u are an indenial person haha ) I don't think I'll ever get over the bodycon, best thing since stretch denim lol. This below is a nice day-look for going out to one of those food/public markets on a saturday. I dressed it down with some  blue flats because I mostly wear flats especially if I'm going to be on feet my most of the day. I like being comfortable -no suffering here -....but then again heels are really great ..lol … Anyway enjoy the pics…. I think I love the stairs background more than life :-)













No comments:

Post a Comment

);