Let's connect:

Subscribe to my youtube

Sunday 15 March 2015

LONG CARDIGAN

Long Cardigan : Woolworths | Dress : Zara | Shoes : Topshop | Hat: YDE | Bag : Nine West




 Long Cardis are very much handy this season,  light enough for a cloudy but sunny day yet warm enough for a cool day.  Also very useful to cover up if you're wearing leggings and  not so comfortable with showing your booty because you don't squat much like me hahaha!  I was on my way to a birthday dinner here and decided to blog the look but I forgot to take out my clutch which was inside my bag lol  I always have a lot of stuff i feel I need to carry around and I freak out if  I have to leave anything in case I need it. I feel I need to do a separate post on this dress alone though because it has a life of its own. Let me not bore you with words and let the pics do the talking. Enjoy the rest of your day and stay beautiful.










No comments:

Post a Comment

);