Let's connect:

Subscribe to my youtube

Wednesday 6 September 2017

DENIM SKIRT OUTFITS : Two ways to style a Denim Skirt

Skirt: ZARA | Jacket: ZARA | Clutch: YDE | Croptop EDGARS




Hey Guys

It's been a minute & I have missed blogging outfit posts for you guys, but winter is finally over so I will be posting more now.

Today's post is on how you can  style a denim midi skirt  in two simple ways. A denim skirt  is a staple closet piece in my opinion, I mean I don't recall a time where I did not own one.  It is very versatile so if you don't own one I suggest you get one or just turn an old pair of jeans into one you wont regret it!

The first option is a bit dressy something you can wear to a dinner date or just having cocktails with friends. The second look is straight up casual and fits anywhere from attending lectures, work, running errands, going to a concert etc.

Y'all know I like to keep it short and sweet so have a lovey day and thanks for stopping by xxx.

Nan















No comments:

Post a Comment

);