Let's connect:

Subscribe to my youtube

Friday 9 June 2017

IT'S A FIT & FLARE FRIDAY! #fashionfriday


Dress: H&M | Belt: Thrifted


It's friyay!! Everybody's favorite day of the week. 

So today I'm rocking some fashion for church Inspo.

This has to be my favorite dress of all time! It's timeless and classy and does not require much work. 

With this look I played with textures by adding a shiny contrast with the belt and the bag which is an awesome trick when you are doing an all black (or monochromatic) look so that it doesn't look flat.

Hope you like the post and take away some Inspo. 

Have a good weekend!!

Nan.

Dress: H&M | Bag: Zara | Shoes: Aldo | Belt : Thrifted












2 comments:

  1. my edges. . .abeg. . . over there looking so moisturised just snatching, Yes dzwarling!

    Mvumikazi | Urban Mnguni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I dont knw whay I did not see this, Thannks MvumiK

      Delete

);