Let's connect:

Subscribe to my youtube

Thursday 29 December 2016

NEW YEARS EVE LOOKBOOK: The classy jumpsuit

Jumpsuit: Phenomina @ YDE |  Belt: Thrifted | Necklace: Gestuz | Clutch : YDE | Shoes H&M


Third installment from my NYE lookbook
The safest option from all the looks featuring the timeless black jumpsuit, this is also from ...you guessed it YDE lol 
I blog a lot of YDE outfits it almost feels like I'm doing promo, hint hint YDE :-)
so this Jumpsuit came with a very thin belt which did not flatter my waistline so I opted for my trusted faux leather wrap around belt and it transformed how it looked before. I always keep the accessories to the minimum to avoid looking too busy/flashy. A black choker would also work well with this look.

Outfit Info 
Jumpsuit: Phenomina @ YDE |  Belt: Thrifted | Necklace: Gestuz | Clutch : YDE | Shoes H&M
 









No comments:

Post a Comment

);