Let's connect:

Subscribe to my youtube

Thursday 24 November 2016

JOHN FRIEDA FREEZE EASE FOREVER SMOOTH SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER - Review


Review

I was sent these products from the John Frieda Frizz Ease Forever Smooth Range (shampoo & conditioner) by Rubybox in exchange for a review.



 I am a bit of a hair product junkie and I am always looking for a reason to wash my Lace fronts so these landed on the right hands.


They both come in 250ml bottles with the cap facing down for your convenience. 
I love the glossy purple finish on the packaging. The smell is very flowery/ fruity, not very different from the old ones.

I wanted to try them out on my kinky curly Lacefront because it is prone to freeze.
The product promises to build immunity to freeze and smooth out your hair with each use.
It also contains coconut oil which is great for almost all hair types.

The shampoo lathered really well and rinsed out very easily, the conditioner softened and untangled my hair perfectly without any snags.

My hair was left feeling really soft and tamed after just one wash as seen on the picture below.

I also tried the product on my natural 4c hair and it didn't really do much concerning freeze but  I do feel that it would be of benefit to someone with relaxed hair.



I really enjoyed these products and will definitely purchase some more when I run out.

The products retail for about R110 each and can be found and a Clicks store near you.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you found this helpful. xxx.

 

EDIT: Ruby box is running a competition where you could win 6 months supply of these products,

 click  here to find out more on how to enter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

);