Let's connect:

Subscribe to my youtube

Sunday 23 October 2016

MY TOP 5 FOUNDATIONS FOR OILY SKIN


As someone with oily skin, longevity of make up is an issue for me.

I personally love a dewy finish when it comes to foundation but it's not really ideal for my skin type more especially in the summer time. I always look for an oil-free, long wearing foundation with a matte finish and below here are five of my current favorites that I personally feel are worth buying.

1. MAC STUDIO FIX FLUID :  R420





This was the first high end foundation I ever purchased and I still use it on the regular. What I like about it is out of all the foundations that I have used it matches my skin tone best and looks really great on photographs. It contains SPF 15 but you don't see any flashback on camera. Its also less pricey than other high end foundation. It's also medium to full coverage but not long wearing so it will requires the use of a primmer or setting spray to help it last all day.

You can buy it  here

 

2. REVLON PHOTO READY AIRBRUSH EFFECT MAKE UP : R229

 


This foundation is said to have a light filtering technology which makes your skin look flawless and airbrushed. I like how it blends well into my skin and has a matte finish. Also great for taking photos has SPF 20 and no flashback. You get medium coverage but you can build it up if you desire full coverage. It's kinda pricey for a drugstore product but Revlon makes good quality products so its worth the price. I also like that it comes with a pump so you wont be wasting any product unnecessarily.

You can buy it here

3. LANCOME TEINT MIRACLE : R550

 

 

This foundation is non-comedogenic meaning it will not irritate your skin, which is the main reason I bought it since my skin is somewhat sensitive so some foundations tend give me a rash. It's also very lightweight so you don't feel like you are wearing anything and your pores get to breathe. It has an SPF 10 and it's oil free formula gives a natural finish. It gives a  light to medium coverage so I like using it for the "no makeup" make up look just to even out my complexion. Also fragrance free if you are someone who is sensitive to scents.

You can buy it here

4. L'OREAL INFALLIABLE 24HR MATTE FOUNDATION: R190


This is another great affordable drugstore foundation out there. It's full coverage, long wearing and dries completely matte. It contains no SPF though so you will need to use an SPF moisturizer underneath. It's also long wearing so it does not transfer or move and its also water resistant so u can go swimming on your 1st date lol.

You can find it here


5. ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR FOUNDATION : R525





This is one of the best high end foundations avialable in the country.
It is long wearing and could  last up to 15 hours without needing a touch up. It dries completely matte almost powdery and does not transfer on to your clothes. It feels light weight and provides a medium coverage in my opinion. It has an SPF of 10 and also wont irritate your skin. 

You can buy it here

Hope you found this post help full and do let me know in the comments below if you have tried any of these foundations and how they have worked for you

Have a nice day xxxx

Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment

);