Let's connect:

Subscribe to my youtube

Friday 17 June 2016

LOVE YOUR AGE with LANCOME ADVANCED GENIFIQUE

"Enjoy your life at every age"



A week ago I was selected to participate in a Beauty Bulletin review to put the Lancôme Advanced Genifique serum to the test. 



Advanced Genifique is a youth activating serum which promises to bring out youthful radiance and smoother skin in as early as 7 days.

It's suitable for all ages and all skin types and retails for R780 at any LANCOME retailers like EDGARS or Stuttafords (suggest getting a sample if you have very sensitive skin) 

It comes in an advanced self-loading dropper. so u don’t have to worry about not getting the right amount.

It also helps with Dullness and uneven texture, uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles.



I apply it after before I moisturize on dry skin. I guess u could also use it as a foundation primmer to get that dewy finish.


I have been using the serum for about a week, twice a day and I am already seeing a difference in my skin texture and I don't look so tired anymore.

This is by far the earliest I have ever seen  a product work for me.

I will return with a full review and final thoughts after 4 weeks and will also be posting mini reviews with images on my social media so to stay updated follow me on Instagram & Twitter @nandymlomo and also like my facebook page here.

I also shot a video sharing how I love my age on my youtube channel  here

Thanks for stopping by, emember to love the skin you're in and love your age.


No comments:

Post a Comment

);