Let's connect:

Subscribe to my youtube

Friday 22 January 2016

Styling: The Maxi Dress


 I always cut my hair at the beginning of each year mainly because it would have been so dry and damaged by then from excessive heat, relaxing and frequent colouring.


This time I have decided to try going on a healthy hair journey and grow out my hair in it's natural state just to see how it can look and feel when it's taken care of in a proper way . Apart from that I'm also honestly just sick of relaxing , I mean who knows what the long term effects on our health are from inhaling and being exposed to these chemicals. Also would like a break from the nightmare of having to blow dry every day for my hair to look right or use curling irons to get volume which all lead to breakage and shedding.

There are alternative ways to manage our hair other than being forced to relaxing or applying heat frequently just so to avoid the pain of combing lol,  it just requires a lot of patience (which I lack) and dedication so wish me luck!

Today I'm styling this maxi dress from Foschini which is always a must have in summer and looks great on its own paired with flip-flops. I just wanted to show an alternative way to wear it for a smart casual look.

`Hope you enjoy the post and don't forget to follow to the blog with your google account by clicking on the "join this site" icon bellow my Instagram feed at the bottom of the Home page.

 I also recently created a Facebook page to keep my blog updates separate from my fb profile so go on and click here to like it if you haven't already done so. Take care. xxx

 Outffit Info: Dress - Foschini | Komono & Shoes - H&M | Bangles: Truworths






No comments:

Post a Comment

);