Let's connect:

Subscribe to my youtube

Saturday 8 August 2015

THE DRESS COAT

"train your mind to see the positive in every situation" unknown

Life can sometimes feel like a trap, with a lot of challenges that make it hard to stay positive. Keeping a positive attitude doesn't always come naturally and can be a lot of work but I believe we must constantly keep training our minds and choose optimism over pessimism to help make the tough situations we may face a bit more bearable.


So I finally get the chance to blog one of the many ways I could style this lovely dress coat by a local designer named Khosi Nkosi. It is tailored to fit nicely and can work with any body type in my opinion. I also love the texture of new shwe-swhe fabric for that structured sillouhete if that makes any sense. On this look I wore it as an over garment but it could also be worn on its own with some safety pins going down below the belt to avoid flashing the masses lol. I paired it with a ribbed bodycon dress & some ankle boots which are currently on trend right now.

About the outfit :
Coat: Khosi Nkosi @ YDE | Dress & Bag : CottonOn | Boots: ZARA| Neck Piece: Lovisa

4 comments:

  1. love love love Dress Coat..m sold!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this some stunning dress right here. You have a gift in matching colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the coat too. Its very classic and speaks out

    ReplyDelete

);