Let's connect:

Subscribe to my youtube

Monday 13 July 2015

THE TWO PIECE



So I'm busy revamping my blog and have decided to go for a custom domain name. I had to narrow down to a few ideas and "that's so bae" made the cut and luckily for me it was available so you could say it was meant to be lol. (Bae = lovley, stylish or cool in this context)

The two piece has def become a wardrobe staple nowadays. This trend will certainly save you time in getting dressed because you don't have to worry about putting an outfit together.
I dressed the look up a bit with a nude heel and some gold jewelery. I will also be posting a style video later on showing two more styling options with the same twinset. Wishing you a lovely day and stay stylish.

Two Piece : YDE | Heels : Ninewest | Bag : forevernew


2 comments:

  1. Love the colour and style of the outfit. It speaks out as unique and classy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for the late response, thank you so much Lau.. appreciate the support xxx

      Delete

);